TO START A NEW DECADE WITH BEAUTIFUL AND FRESH GAZE
After the holidays, our eyes need a little extra help: excess food, long nights out and short nights of sleep can leave their marks on our faces, particularly under our eyes… But don’t panic! We have a few tips for you to apply in the mornings and evenings to erase the signs of fatigue with L’Elixir des Glaciers eye contour products, a treatment specifically designed for the thin and fragile skin around the eyes:
- Even after a late night out, take the time to thoroughly remove your makeup. To do so, use a gentle product, and apply with delicate movements, as the upper and lower eyelids are fragile and require special attention.
2. After removing your makeup, splash your face with warm water for a few seconds, then with cold water to stimulate microcirculation of the blood.
3. Smooth: the SERUM MAJESTUEUX VOS YEUX eye lifting serum is specially designed to treat the fine skin around the eyes. This satiny serum reduces sagging eyelids and helps restore a youthful look.
4. Hydrate: given that the skin around the eyes has a thinner hypodermis and lacks sebaceous glands, this area has a tendency to dehydrate more quickly than other zones. Therefore, it is essential to apply the appropriate moisturising care. VOS YEUX DE L’ELIXIR DES GLACIERS is an ultra-concentrated treatment that offers a 360° hydrating action specifically intended for the eye contours.
5. Massage: when applying the cream, close your eyes and gently press them for a few seconds. Then, with the eyelids still closed, use two fingers to gently massage in a clockwise motion ten times, then counter clockwise another ten times.
6. To avoid puffy eyelids when you wake up, it’s recommended to sleep with your head slightly elevated in order to aid lymphatic drainage.
7. In the morning, with smoothing motions, reapply the SERUM followed by the HYDRATING EYE CONTOUR CREAM around the eyes to facilitate drainage of dark circles and the eyelids.
8. During the day, try to limit your salt consumption (cured meats, cheese, biscuits…) as it causes water retention and can be responsible for creating bags under the eyes.
9. Finally, it is important to drink plenty of water throughout the day to maintain your skin’s elasticity.